Bolvaint Aeneid Fountain Pen
Named in honor of the epic mythical Latin poem about Rome’s founder, the Bolvaint Aeneid Fountain Pen is an instrument of beauty, holding within it the power to create a story of legendary proportions.
Featuring a durable iridium nib bearing the Bolvaint motif, the polished obsidian black finish is at once elegant and classic. Enjoy a comfortable grip thanks to the wide rounded barrel, while benefitting from the versatility of using either the supplied ink cartridges, or converter for even more ink choice.
A quality leather carry case is included, ensuring the Aeneid travels safely on any adventure-filled writing sojourn.
- Fountain pen with iridium nib
- Stainless steel high-gloss clip with engraved Bolvaint motif
- Polished obsidian black finish
- 3 ink cartridges supplied - 2 Onyx Black, 1 Prussian Blue
- Converter offering ture versatility of ink choice
- Measures 5.3in x 0.5in x 0.5in
- Top-grain leather carry case